Admission Procedure Policy for All Classes
Admissions are open to all, subject to availability of seats and students’ eligibility. For K.G. 1, a child who
completes three and half years as on 1 st July is eligible for seeking admission. For other classes, students,
whose parents coming on transfer from other places, may apply for admission. Preference is given to
students who are coming from those schools which are affiliated with the CBSE.
Admission in Nursery Registration for session 2018-2019.
- Original Birth Certificate from the Municipality or Panchayat should be produced to procure the application form.
- No other type of Birth Certificate shall be accepted.
- Children between 3 years and 3~ years are eligible to apply for admission to Nursery.
- Application form should be filled by parents in the school itself.
- A passport size photograph should be affixed on the application form.
- Forms taken out of the school premises will not be accepted.
- Same day the parents along with their wards shall submit the form.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- Selection will be done by a competent panel which will assess the students’ background